Zoso Music Sdn Bhd Warranty Terms & Condition
Thanks for your interest in our products and services of Zoso Music Sdn Bhd & www.seamusician.com
What does the warranty covers?
The warranty covers EVERY manufacturing defect except:
- Instruments that is not bought or purchased on Zoso Music branches / Online Store (www.zosomusic.com)
- Instruments that is serviced / modified /altered by unauthorized persons (any person other than a Zoso Music Technician or staff)
- Any instrument that is not kept under safe and proper environment.
- Instrument that’s been exposed to extreme temperature, humidity, or exposure to sunlight or water.
- Product that has missing, altered or tampered serial number in any fashion, under any circumstances
- Any damage due to an accident, negligence, modification, improper maintenance of the instrument or misuse
- Instrument that has defects involving opinions and judgement regarding subjective matter such as characteristics of the instrument or grain characteristic or colours of wood or tonality of a pickups
- Instrument that is under Wear and Tear Products
Warranty Period - As stated on the product page, starting from the date of purchase
Proof of Warranty - The customer must provide proof of purchase in order to obtain warranty service. The receipt is the only acceptable proof of purchase.
*For online orders, warranty claim/assessment is to be done in store. You can stop by any location to begin your claim. Cost of shipping item over and return shipping may apply and will be borne by the customer.
How to claim the warranty?
To obtain the warranty services, you must first contact us to determine the validity, the problem and the process of warranty. We will suggest the most appropriate solution for you.
How to contact us about the warranty?